The National Panhellenic Conference has five full-time staff members and interns who work daily to advance the sorority experience. Here we will introduce each staff member and let them tell you who they are and what they do in the office.
Alexa Arndt is the fall 2014 educational support intern. She assists Jenny Greyerbiehl, training and curriculum design coordinator, with the creation of learning objectives and assessment tests for NPC educational programs. She also helps develop and design various presentations and comes up with new ways to deliver past presentations.
About Alexa: Alexa is from Canfield, Ohio, and graduated from The Ohio State University with a bachelor’s degree in both international studies and public affairs with leadership studies and political science minors. She currently attends graduate school at Indiana University, working on obtaining her master’s in higher education and student affairs. Originally she chose her undergraduate degree with hopes that she was going to join the Foreign Service and travel the world like Carrie Mathison from the television show “Homeland.” Now she looks forward to working in the fraternity and sorority life field.
Fun Fact: A movie preview can bring me to tears.
Q & A:
- What do you most enjoy about working at NPC? I love working on initiatives that I know will influence the entire Panhellenic community!
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Live, travel, adventure, bless and don’t be sorry.” – Jack Kerouac
- What are you most passionate about? Adventure.
- What is your favorite book? “The Great Gatsby.”
- What are your top five favorite things to do outside of work? Go to the movies, go on adventures, play board games with my family, craft and spend time with people I love.