Gina Griffin is the NPC office assistant. She spends her days multitasking as the receptionist as well as updating the website and working with document administration and reports. Of course, she is also privy to several tasks falling under “other duties as assigned.”
About Gina: Gina is from Indianapolis. She has been happily married for 20 years and has three daughters ages 14, 12 and 8. Her family has two dogs and three cats. She attended Ball State University where she received her bachelor’s in telecommunication video production, a field she found fascinating.
Fun Fact: I love hot peppers and spicy food! I grow different types of hot peppers every year and love cooking with them.
Q & A:
- What do you most enjoy about working at NPC? Definitely working with the nice ladies in our office.
- If you could pick one adjective to describe yourself what would it be? Detail-oriented
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it’s easy.” - Anonymous
- When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you choose to spend it? Reading or hanging out with my family.
- What was the first concert you attended? Neil Diamond