Katie Blasingame is the marketing and communications intern for spring 2015. She manages the advocacy efforts of TheSororityLife.com initiative, including writing newsletters, updating the website and posting to social media.
About Katie: Katie is from Westfield, Ind., and a senior at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). She is majoring in communication studies, and hopes to work in the field of communications or fraternity and sorority life after graduation. She served as the chapter president for Zeta Tau Alpha at IUPUI and as the student coordinator for Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Fun Fact: I am terrified of rollercoasters.
- What do you most enjoy about working at NPC? I love learning new technology skills and software, and that I get to be creative with my work. I also really like the environment of the office.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” – Marianne Williamson
- How would your friends and family describe you? Caring, sassy and dependable
- What is your favorite TV show? “Grey’s Anatomy”