Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Why I Wear My Badge: Ready to Talk About My Experience

Each NPC member organization has a unique badge, but whenever a sorority woman puts on her badge she is representing her organization and the greater sorority community. Putting on her badge brings back memories and the desire to share the sorority experience. In this video Donna Chereck, Alpha Chi Omega, and Deanna Detchemendy, Alpha Xi Delta, share why they wear their badge.


Get excited to put on your badge and talk about your sorority experience by participating in International Badge Day on Monday, March 3. Be sure to RSVP and download celebration resources online.

4 comments:

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.
    life size batman hot toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    denver professional movers bbb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    diffuse hair loss vs male pattern baldness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog
    taking care of cats 101

    ReplyDelete