|University of Kentucky's college Panhellenic council|
- College Panhellenic Excellence Award winner in 2014 and Achievement Award recipient in 2015
- Located in Lexington, Ky.
- 13 NPC organizations on campus
- Total campus sorority membership is 3,279
- Added 1,294 women to their Panhellenic community in 2014-15
- For the past two semesters the all sorority GPA has been higher than the all women’s average
- To encourage academic excellence, the College Panhellenic hosts Apple Polishing, an event where the chapters send five scholarly members each to mingle with professors and faculty to create a positive environment for scholarship and sorority life.
- The College Panhellenic strives to build and foster unity among sororities on campus. One of their recent efforts is the “Sister Sorority” program. Each NPC chapter on campus is paired with another, and they become sister sororities. The pairings change each semester. Having a sister sorority means having a group of women that may not wear the same letters, but will still support you and participate in your events plus the chapters get to learn about other NPC member organizations.
- This College Panhellenic offers a variety of programming, including sponsoring the Novak Hazing Prevention Workshop, using NPC resources such as the “Building Panhellenic Spirit” PowerPoint and inviting Panhellenics Chairman Julie Johnson to campus to speak to their Panhellenic council and chapter presidents.